The information you provide must be correct and truthful. Students that are found to be ineligible by fault of the student will receive No Refund and the ticket will NOT BE dismissed.
- The ticket / citation was issued in the state of Arizona.
- Provide Government issued identification.
- You will be able to complete this class at least 7 days prior to your court date.
- You did NOT attend a defensive driving course for a violation issued within the last 12 months.
- You do NOT hold a commercial driver’s license/CDL.
- You were given an “eligible” traffic violation that didn’t involve a serious injury or death.
- The citation/ticket is in your name (photo radar tickets must be in your name and you must be the person in the photo).
- The course requires a computer, tablet, phone or another device with a full web browser and internet connection.
- Citations received while driving vehicles requiring a CDL are not eligible.
Click the box below if you agree and all of the above are true and accurate. Once you click the button, you will be taken to step 2 in the registration process.